What is HP Smart App?
HP Smart app is an application that enables you to scan, print, and also inspect the level of ink in one place. This tool also assists in establishing the connection between the wifi and the printer. This tool is a must-have for all HP users as it makes the printing operations smooth and easy. It also increases the security of various operations.
This tool is also beneficial in connecting your smartphone, your laptop, and other devices to the printer. This connection would make it easy for you to give commands directly to your printer from your smartphone, tab, or another device. You just need to connect your device to the Wi-Fi. Also, if you face any issues while using this application, feel free to contact our HP support team.
How to install HP smart app on Windows
HP smart app is a console that enhances the performance of the HP printer and makes the usage of the printer easy and convenient. You can download the file from the official website of HP. The step by step process for HP Smart App setup on Windows 10 device is as follows:
- The first step entails downloading the console on the device. You can do so by visiting the official website of HP.
- Once downloaded, double-tap on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once done, open it.
- Select continue followed by Yes.
- Click Sign-in or Set up a New Printer or Skip for now option.
- Navigate to the home screen and tap Add printer.
- Choose your HP printer, and click continue.
- Finish the setting up process and close the console.
- Now to print or scan, simply open this wizard and without any hindrance utilize this app.
How To Install Hp Smart App On Mac
Installing and setting up HP Smart App on Mac devices is an easy method. The comprehensive process for HP Smart App setup on Mac is as follows:
- Download this console on your Mac device.
- Navigate to the location of this file and double tap on it to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen commands to install it.
- Once done, open the wizard.
- Tap continue and then select yes.
- Choose from Sign-in or Skip for now
- In the home screen, select add printer
- Pick your printer name
- Complete the steps and now access the console to give commands from your Mac device to your hp printer.
If you face any issues during the installation or setup process feel free to dial our HP customer support number.
Fix: HP Smart App Not Working
HP Smart app is one stop for all your printer operations. However, if you are facing issues while accessing it, given below are some steps to fix them.
The Easiest And Most Effective Solution Is To Uninstall And Re-Install The Console.
For Uninstalling The HP Smart App:
- Open the control panel and select Programs and features.
- Tap uninstall the software.
- Once done, restart the system.
To Install HP Smart App
- Once the computer restarts, visit the official website of HP
- Download the console and install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete, restart the system and check whether your issue is fixed.
In case, the issue persists, contact the (817) 442-6643 HP Tech Support Phone Number.