HP printers are known for their best quality, low cost and amazing printing. These printers are renowned for providing an excellent quality printing experience to the user. Are you facing problem with your HP printer? Is your HP printer light blinking? If yes then keep reading this blog. In this blog by HP Printer Support Helpline, we will discuss this issue and also skip the troubleshooting steps on how to fix HP printer light blinking issue.
Blinking light on HP printers is one of the most common problems that users have faced. Blinking lights are indicators that your HP printer is responding to user commands. The blinking and position of the printer light depends entirely on how your printer is working. Different lights and their movements indicate different things but flickering lights definitely indicate that something is wrong. Read this blog carefully, if you want to know the steps to fix HP printer light blinking problem.
Contact a HP Printer technical support specialist to experience real-time and accurate solutions to complete HP printer technical issues. Call on (817) 442-6643 .
Cause of HP Printer Light Blinking Problem:
It is always a wise thing to understand the problem and its cause before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps. There are many reasons that can trigger this problem. These are:
- Your Hp printer’s power light blinks while your device is performing a print job.
- The rapid blinking of the light is an indication of an open cartridge door.
- Fast blinking power lights indicate that there may be an error with the printer.
- The flashing resume light is an indicator that there is a paper jam or an empty paper tray.
- The printer light starts blinking due to a broken part of the printer or some internal error.
- If the power light and resume light are blinking simultaneously then the device needs to be restarted.
- Due to improper connection or loss of connection, the device power and error light start blinking for 5 seconds.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix HP Printer Light Blinking Issue
Nothing to worry if you are facing this error with your printer. To resolve this issue, all you have to do is follow the steps given below in the given order. There are two ways by which you can easily get rid of this problem. Following are the steps to solve HP printer light blinking issue:
Method 1: In this case all the lights on your device control panel will start blinking. Lights like Power Light, Ink Cartridge Light, Attention Light and Color Cartridge Light etc. will start blinking. All of the above lights will blink and this is an indicator that there may be a problem with the internal state of the printer. In this case, resetting the HP printer is the best way to fix this problem.
Follow The Steps Below To Reset An HP Printer:
- The first step is to disconnect the power cord from the printer and from the power source.
- Wait for Few Minutes Like 1-5 Minutes
- Now reconnect the power cord to the socket and the back of the printer.
- Once done, turn on the HP Pinter to check if the light is still blinking.
If the light stops blinking and the printer is working fine, that means the problem is completely resolved, but if the problem still doesn’t get resolved, try another method.
Method 2: If the first one doesn’t work then try this method. This method is simple and works in most cases. Follow the steps below to fix HP printer light blinking issue:
- The first is to carefully remove the ink cartridge from the printer panel.
- Once done, disconnect the power cord from the HP printer side and also disconnect it from the outlet.
- Disconnect the USB cord as well (if it is connected).
- Once done, wait for few seconds (say 15 seconds).
- Press the Power button of your HP printer.
- Reconnect all disconnected wires including power cord and USB cord (if using).
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to print.
- Check if the Lights Are Still Blinking or Turned Off. If the lights go off, that means the problem is fixed..
Get Real-Time Solutions To All Your HP Printer Problems
The above mentioned troubleshooting methods and steps are 100 percent accurate and reliable. These are tried & Tested steps that will help you solve HP printer light blinking issue. We hope that this blog has been very useful for you and you will get some valuable information from this blog.
To get real time and quick solutions against your entire HP printer related issues or any other technical issue, get in touch with a technical support specialist. We are a company having rich experience in providing technology related solutions in quick time. Our expert team is well versed in all technical issues and will provide you with a prompt