It is a common issue among HP laptop users (Pavilion/ Chromebook/ EliteBook/ Probook/ Stream) that HP Laptop Won’t Turn on, especially after a windows update, although the fan and CPU would operate adequately. If you are seeking ways to fix the same issue, you are at the right place. This blog shall provide easy fixes to the HP laptop won’t on the issue.
Here we shall talk about 2 HP Laptop Support procedures to fix this problem. In case one method isn’t efficacious, without any delay try the next method. So without delay, let’s see what these fixes are.
Method 1: Using BIOS setting
If the update of Windows 10 is causing this issue, you can eradicate this by doing as follows.
- Press and hold the power icon for 5 seconds to shut down the laptop.
- Switch on the laptop and as soon as it opens, press the F10 key.
- This shall open the BIOS window.
- Tap F9 button and select Yes.
- Thereafter, press the enter button to restore the default settings.
- Close the window and restart the laptop.
Method 2: Using Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius
Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius is software that has a myriad of features. Using this tool, you can also overhaul the HP not opening error in laptop.
- Download this software on some other system.
- Insert a CD/DVD/USB and tap burn to make it bootable.
- Restart your HP laptop and press F10/F2/delete quickly.
- Edit the setting to boot from the removal drive.
- Save and click Exit.
- You will see the HP genius console on your laptop.
- Select Windows Rescue, followed by Solution Center and Function Center.
- Click the “Crash before loading bar” option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, close the console and restart your HP laptop.
The procedures shall successfully resolve your problem. In case the problem continues, contact the HP laptop Customer Support Phone Number for immediate solutions. I hope this helps!