Encountering an issue in any device is pretty common, and unfortunately, printers aren’t completely bereft of technical glitches. No doubt, HP is one of the most terrific brands on a global scale. However, users face some issues while using HP especially when any operation is forced or executed inaccurately. Irrespective of the doubt that bugs users, resetting the HP Printer to Factory Settings is one of the easiest ways to mitigate a gamut of printer errors.
If you want to know a step by step procedure to rest HP printer, this blog shall provide you with the same. Read further to know the steps and successfully reset your HP printer.
Methods To Reset HP Printer to Factory Settings:-
- Switch off your HP printer and remove the power cord from the printer as well as the power outlet.
- Remove all the USB cables of the printer.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds.
- Fasten the power plug to the power source and the printer.
- Switch on the printer and install the HP drivers.
If you face any issue while executing the steps or face any other kind of printer-related issue, reach out to the HP Printer Helpline Number.
Once you reset the HP printer, you need to install the drivers. To download and install the drivers:
- Visit the official website of HP and in the search bar type the printer model.
- Tap on the download icon.
- Once the software is downloaded, double-tap on it to open the wizard.
- Agree to the user end license and click continue.
- Follow the on-screen commands to install it.
- In the next step add the HP printer.
- In the add window screen select the name of the printer and tap Add.
- To confirm whether the connection is established give a print command to the printer. If it operates smoothly, voila, your connection is established.
Following these steps shall help reset the printer to factory settings. In case, there is any ambiguity or any lingering doubts, feel free to dial the HP Printer Support Number. Our delegates shall guide you and provide comprehensive solutions to all your issues.
Disclaimer:- We are an independent THIRD-PARTY Support Company and is not affiliated with HP. We offers support for software related issues in Printer, desktops, laptops, Wireless Printer and peripherals. We provide services through our pool of trained specialists and experts who are certified by leading technology companies. The brand names, trademarks, company names used in the site and belong to their respective owners. If the product is under warranty, the Brand or Product Vendor may be giving free repair and replacement service. The service we provide are always available in the brand’s owner website. Trademark and use of Name is referential and no affiliation with any brand.