HP is a sought-after printer brand owing to its remarkable print quality and pocket-friendly nature. HP offers a plethora of printer models, delectable to varied requirements and utility. If you are a proud owner of an HP printer and are seeking an easy setup installation, you are at the right place. This article provides a step by step procedure for hp printer wireless setup, that can be implemented without asking for an expert’s prowess.
HP printer wireless installation process
Step 1: Connecting the HP wireless printer to the network
It is advisable to connect the wireless printer and your PC to the same network. To connect the wireless HP printer to a network, simply place the printer in the vicinity of the network.
For Printer with a touch screen:
- Press the Settings option and select Wireless Setup (or similar option).
- Enter the network name (SSID) and password. It is usually present on the backside of the modem.
Printers without a touch screen:
- Press and hold the Wireless setting button on the printer. If you use Tango printers, press and hold the power and wireless setting button together.
- If your modem has a WPS button, press it to change the front LED lights.
- If you do not have a WPS button, download the HP Smart application from the official website and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are facing any issue while connecting an HP printer to the wireless network, simply reach out to us on our hp printer support helpline number.
Step 2: Connecting HP printer to the device
- Ensure the device is connected to the same network to which your printer is connected.
- Download the driver on the device based on its specifications from the official website of HP.
- Once downloaded, double tap on it to open the wizard.
- Tap next and agree to the licenses.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the HP printer to the device.
Following the above-mentioned steps shall set up your HP wireless printer. In case you face any issues, feel free to reach out to us for hp printer technical support.