HP Printer is an unconditional preferred device for users because it meets their needs. But, we can’t ignore that, like other technologically advanced devices, HP Printer also has some technical errors. HP Printer Error 59.f0 flashed on the screen while printing. The primary reason for this flashing is the breakdown in transfer alienation. In this article, you will be able to learn more about the process. Therefore, you should continue reading the article despite the annoying scenario.
What is HP Printer 59.F0 Error?
The HP printer 59.F0 Error indicates that the issue is in the motor inside the printer. Because of transfer alienation issues, this error number 59.0 is displayed. However, this failure in transfer alienation is mainly a sign an ITB (Intermediate Transfer Belt) is stuck and unable to turn.
Why HP Printer Error 59.F0 Arises?
If there’s a technical error in the SR9 sensor, you will encounter an HP Printer error code 59.F0. The SR9 sensor is a primary transfer-roller-disengagement sensor known as Sensor K. This sensor plays a vital role in the functioning of your printer. However, there are times when, for some point, it causes serious issues when it’s malfunctioned or has failed. Another possible cause to blame HP printer error 59.f0 is the issue with the sensor for the SR9.
Effective Methods to Fix HP Printer Error 59.f0
Try out the most straightforward methods we have listed below before you attempt any major repair procedures to get rid of HP printer error 59.f0. We have put together a variety of methods which is sure to work. So, follow the guideline to solve the problem one after the other until your error codes 59.f0 dissolves:
Method 1: Reset the HP Printer
Resetting your printer may assist you in getting rid of the 59.F0 error HP printer Cp3525 issue. So, follow these steps to reset your printer:
- Make use of the Power Switch on your HP Printer device to turn off the printer for a few minutes.
- After that, turn your printer back on with a press of the power button.
- Then, wait for HP’s Cp3525 color inkjet printer to recharge.
- If you have a Surge protector, you must disable it immediately.
- If the problem is present, you should take the motor off and replace it.
Method 2: Check the ITB
Here’s how to:
- Be sure that ITB is appropriately installed.
- Check the ITB’s internal connection setup between ITB and a transfer-roller-disconnection sensor. Check that they’re located on connector J19.
- Also, make sure you check connections between ITB as well as DC controller PCA.
- Following that, you’re advised to conduct the drive to alienate.
- After that, check the motor of the fuser. If it’s not operating effectively, replace it as soon as you can.
Method 3: Required Steps to Do ITB Alienation Test
- If F0 error HP Printer persists, you must remove all transfer belts from the printer. After that, you can check for the ITB equipment and the flag.
- Then, turn the gear:
- Make sure whether the flag is active.
- The white gear will be turned.
- If you suspect that the ITB flag is damaged or broken or not moving, then replace the ITB.
- Suppose you are sure that the ITB equipment and the flag function properly, test the transfer roller’s disengagement sensor the SR9 (Sensor K). You can test it by applying this MANUAL SENSOR TEST on the menu for troubleshooting.
- Then, if needed, pull off and remove the ITB assembly unit to find Sensor SR9 in the cavity of the fuser.
- Release and press the SR9 flag to turn on the sensor.
Method 4: Additional Steps to Fix HP Printer Error 59.F0
- Access the ink cartridge access door, and then take out the cartridge with the cyan.
- Insert a screwdriver with a flat blade into the carriage slot of the printer. Placed it in the slot until you were complete. The screwdriver that is inserted stimulates access to the toner.
- After the process is completed, then take it off to assemble and then turn the power on.
- The gear must spin even if it isn’t during testing. However, the fuser assembly can be damaged if it misses the spin. In this case, the only option will be to fix it or replacing.
Method 5: Contact HP Printer Support for Technical Assistance
If the above methods do not resolve the HP printer error 59.F0, then contacting the tech support team is your only option. Contact the highly skilled specialists to get HP Printer Support to resolve HP Error Code 59.F0. The experts are highly experienced and can quickly identify the problem and implement the necessary corrections. They are available 24/7 to communicate and offer the most appropriate solutions for every technical question you have. To get in touch with them, all you need to do is to dial their 24/7 HP Printer support number from the comfort of your own home. Through efficient and straightforward ways, you can fix the printer error issue.